Tuesday, June 24, 2008

11 Months Old!!


I'm 11 months old today and here are a few of my latest adventures, accomplishments, and favorite things:

I got my first tooth and am constantly licking my gums to figure out what is going on in my mouth! (Mommy's glad that I won't have to get fitted for dentures - she was a little worried that I would NEVER get any teeth - silly Mommy!)

I LOVE to eat cheese, chicken, and grapes (cut into small non-choking hazard sized pieces, of course!). No more baby food for me.

I like to take things "out" - so if things are put away nice and neatly....watch out, I'm on my way!

When I crawl around the house I almost always carry something with me. It makes it hard for mom and dad to keep things tidy, but it sure is fun!

I climb up the stairs at least 10 times a day and I usually giggle all the way up.

I like to talk to every person and every animal I see when we're out for a walk. I usually point into the air and say "hai" so they know I'm there, sometimes I even wave.

When I hear daddy come in the house after work I jump up and scream and try to find him wherever he is.

This month I discovered clapping and now I can get even more excited about everything.

I'm getting ready to walk now, so I really have fun walking behind the push toy tractor that my friend let me borrow. (Man, can I go fast with wheels!)

Sometimes I like to sit and read a good book to myself. If I'm looking at my family photo book I talk to everyone and give them kisses too.

Well, that's all for now...better get back to making messes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home