Friday, June 29, 2007

One month to go!!!

We just had our 36 week OB appointment yesterday, so I thought I'd fill you in a bit. The mid-wife was able to discern that the baby's head is down, so that was a big relief!

Besides dreaming of giving birth to a cyclops and having a few irrational outbursts of tears, all the other signs and symptoms of the 3rd trimester that I'm experiencing are quite normal and I will just try to stay cool and stop running around quite so much over the next few weeks. (Actually, I think that the strange dreams and hormonal roller coaster are very "normal" as well!!)

I guess we had our last "pre-baby" camping trip last weekend when we went up to any old Japanese ammunition depot (now turned U.S. military recreation facility) and camped with some friends from the Lighthouse. We'll set our sights on some more outdoor adventures in the fall, when it's cooler and I am not "great with child!!"

I'm kind of hoping that we'll get one more Tokyo adventure in before the baby comes, but the terrible hot and humid weather is a big factor in how spunky I feel - so we'll see.

We seem to have all - or most - of the baby gear that we need...but I need the "nesting" thing to set in soon so that I can have a shiny, clean house when the baby arrives!

Happy 4th of July weekend to all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home