Monday, July 09, 2007

Counting Down...

Well, our little lady is now between her 37th and 38th week of "incubation" and we are anxiously awaiting her arrival!! It's pretty hard to believe that she could arrive any day now!

I guess I'm getting the "nesting" bug a little bit now, just in time! So far our house is still in the "getting worse before it gets better stage" since we have soooo much to organize and throw away. (mostly multiples of all my teaching materials and memory-type things that are not-so-sentimental anymore!) I've also "hired" our two friends Hope and Jenna (who are 11 and 10) to come and help me clean and dust all the hard to reach places around the house. They are coming over for cleaning and lunch AND to earn money towards some of their summer activities!

Here's hoping our baby comes before my belly button bursts open...that, too, could happen any day now!



Oh yeah, and here's a current "belly shot" for those of you who have been asking!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home