Tuesday, July 31, 2007

One week old!!

Well...we continue to feel blessed by having a very easy going baby! She feeds like a champ, poops like a machine, and does all the other normal baby stuff she's supposed to do!

Yesterday we had our "first big outing" and went to base for her doctor's appointment/ weight check and to run some other errands. When we came home, our friend Maia had already delivered a delicious hot meal and we were able to sit right down to eat. Yum!!

Now we're busy getting the house ready for my mom and sister Lydia, who arrive tomorrow! Fortunatly, I cleaned for about 7 straight hours last Wednesday when I was in labor...so things are in pretty good shape! Alright - enough chatting...I know everyone really just wants the pictures! :)


Monkey outfit - courtesy of Uncle Grant!!


Elise was covered with ooey gooey vitamins, so Jenna helped me give her a sponge bath.


Silly songs with Dad...guess I already used up Josh's monthly quota of normal smiles for photos!


Gotta run...nap time for everyone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations. Have you any pictures with her eyes open? I'm amazed with the Bilda up this kid had. Elise she's cute!!!I'm so happy for you. Sam is so anxious to get out there. Love, Colleen

9:56 PM  
Blogger emilyroxsox said...

awww she looks like a Woodworth! and an Arthur actually...crazzzzy. She also looks like she's getting to be bigger than her daddy. how fun!

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home